Late Arrivals & No Shows
If guests are late for their scheduled departure Bounmi will not be liable for time lost.
If time does not permit completion of the scheduled cruise, Bounmi will offer the best alternative option(s). No refund.
No shows will be subject to 100% charge. No refund.
- Notice by email must be made for any and all amendments or cancellations. Send to:email@example.com
- Any and all refunds shall be processed through Bounmi.
- Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to departure, will receive a full refund less $15 usd admin fee.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to departure, will be subject to 50% of cruise price. Loss of deposit.
- Cancellations made 48hrs or less before departure will be subject to 100% of cruise price.
- Should Bounmi Cruises cancel a cruise all efforts will be made to reschedule the missed cruise or a refund will be given for services not rendered.
Terms & Conditions
- Force Majeure–Guests and/or Bounmi shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of this Cruise Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war,strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
- Bounmi reserves the right to cancel a cruise and/or change cruise inclusions due to safety or and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Bounmi will not be held responsible for any personal injuries incurred on your cruise &tour experience.It is the responsibility of the customer to judge his or her own fitness level. Stairs and pathways leading to villages and other sites along the banks of the Mekong are often steep, un-even and can be slippery.
- Bounmi will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage to personal items while on your cruise & tour experience.